Call us: 913-828-0901
Welcome to Overland Park Mole Control! We are a wildlife control company which services Johnson County, Kansas. We specialize in the removal of moles - the animals - and other unwanted animals you may have on your property. Moles love to dig tunnels, resulting in large molehills and tunnels all over your yard. While these aren't exactly dangerous, they can damage your landscape and backyard and cause a nuisance. To deal with moles, we use professional trapping methods and make sure to prevent moles from overrunning your property again. Call us 24/7 at 913-828-0901 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Overland Park's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Overland Park mole removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Mole Removal Via Trapping
- Full Property, Garden, & Yard Inspections
- Prevention and Lawn Treatments
- Poison-Free Mole Control
- Effective Mole Trapping Methods
- Repair of Lawn and Sod, Mole Hill Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 913-828-0901
We are experts in mole control and are not your typical Overland Park, Kansas pest control or exterminator company. First, we do not use poisons or the majority of repellents, since they do not work. Moles are difficult to remove and can only really be completely removed from your yard with mole traps, a process we have practiced and perfected over the years. In addition, if a mother mole has babies, we will make sure to remove her pups by hand before dealing with the mother mole. We are not a typical Overland Park mole exterminator company. We completely solve your mole problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property grounds - lawn, yard, garden, etc.
- Set several pro traps in mole tunnels - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all moles as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more moles caught, we're done
- When needed, fill in tunnels and seal with underground fencing
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: How many moles? Size of lawn? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Overland Park mole pest control animal tip: What attracts moles to your yard
Just like every other household pest, moles won't just invade your home unless they have something, in particular, to gain from your environment. The primary objective of these small pests is to survive and they will do all they can to achieve this irrespective of the collateral damage. Based on this known fact, you need to do all you can to keep them away by taking away whatever it is that is attracting them to your home.
Have you always been looking for a way to keep your home free from moles? Then you need to take a look at things that might be responsible for attracting them to your home.
- The Presence of Grubs and Insects - The primary objective of a mole is to find food. If your lawn has an abundance of what they are looking for, then nothing is stopping them from invading your lawn and digging their way to food. To get rid of them, you need to limit their food supply to the barest minimum.
- Moist Soil - Here is another thing that attracts moles very often. When your garden or lawn is always moist, moles find it very easy to dig their way through their underground tunnels to find food. As a result of this, they are more attracted to places with this in place. If you want to avoid this, then you have to reduce the number of times you water your lawn or garden. 1 inch of water per week is enough to keep your lawn healthy.
- Pet Food - This does not attract moles directly, instead, it does so indirectly. The presence of pet food in your lawn or garden will attract insects and grubs. The more of these insects crawling around, the higher the tendency of you having a mole infestation. If you want to avoid this, then you need to avoid keeping your pet's food outside long enough to attract insects to your home.
Copyright 2021 - pestmole.com - 913-828-0901
• Overland Park, KS Animal Mole Control