Call us: 720-715-7122
Welcome to Thornton Mole Control! We are a wildlife control company which services Adams County, Colorado. We specialize in the removal of moles - the animals - and other unwanted animals you may have on your property. Moles love to dig tunnels, resulting in large molehills and tunnels all over your yard. While these aren't exactly dangerous, they can damage your landscape and backyard and cause a nuisance. To deal with moles, we use professional trapping methods and make sure to prevent moles from overrunning your property again. Call us 24/7 at 720-715-7122 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Thornton's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Thornton mole removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Mole Removal Via Trapping
- Full Property, Garden, & Yard Inspections
- Prevention and Lawn Treatments
- Poison-Free Mole Control
- Effective Mole Trapping Methods
- Repair of Lawn and Sod, Mole Hill Removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 720-715-7122
We are experts in mole control and are not your typical Thornton, Colorado pest control or exterminator company. First, we do not use poisons or the majority of repellents, since they do not work. Moles are difficult to remove and can only really be completely removed from your yard with mole traps, a process we have practiced and perfected over the years. In addition, if a mother mole has babies, we will make sure to remove her pups by hand before dealing with the mother mole. We are not a typical Thornton mole exterminator company. We completely solve your mole problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property grounds - lawn, yard, garden, etc.
- Set several pro traps in mole tunnels - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all moles as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more moles caught, we're done
- When needed, fill in tunnels and seal with underground fencing
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: How many moles? Size of lawn? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Thornton mole pest control animal tip: What is a natural deterrent for moles?
As much as people care for nature, plants, and other animals, we draw the line when these animals invade our properties. Although moles are one of the biggest enhancers of soil quality through their burrowing actions and diet, they are also one of the biggest nuisances to your lawns and gardens.
Mole attacks/activities are not hard to spot. The unsightly and scattered mounds they leave around your gardens are usually the biggest announcement of their presence. However, most people prefer to repel them with natural means rather than brutal methods.
How to repel moles using natural substances
Natural deterrents for moles are very efficient and do not involve the side effects that accompany using other synthetic means.
Natural deterrents are;
- Safer for pets
- Better on the soil
- More sustainable than other means
Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from castor beans. It has a color that ranges from translucent to pale yellow. It has many uses; as an irritant, a laxative, and making soaps (due to its therapeutic effects on the skin). It is available in every part of the world, and you can check your local stores for it.
How castor oil affects moles
Moles are repelled by the presence of castor oil due to various reasons
- It irritates their digestive tracts - A large part of a mole's diet involves; insects, worms, and other smaller animals. However, they can get severe irritation and stomach aches at the slightest presence of castor bean/oil in their meal.
- Repulsive smell - The smell of castor oil is also as repulsive to a mole as a decaying carcass is to man. If moles perceive the smell, they will try to avoid such routes or places.
- Itchy body - Topically, castor oil is very unfriendly to moles. Body contact with castor oil can make their skin itchy and uncomfortable.
To make a natural repellant from castor oil
- Mix 6 parts of castor oil, in 3 parts of water, and one part of dish soap.
- Pour the solution into a hose sprayer.
- Spray the solution wherever you find mole holes.
Other natural repellents
Other natural repellants include:
- Coffee grounds; the odor repels moles.
- Dryer sheets; contains oleander.
- Pepper and chili; a very unwelcome "spice" to moles.
Copyright 2021 - pestmole.com - 720-715-7122
• Thornton, CO Animal Mole Control